Virtuemart Nested Accordion for Joomla 2.5
Skyline Virtuemart Nested Accordion gives you a perfect solution for your Virtuemart website. It is expandable whenever needed and be able to show lots of information. You can also save some space and leave more space for other parts on your website. With friendly theme, Skyline Virtuemart Nested Accordion brings you an easy-to-use menu by organizing all your categories and products in logical structure but still remains to be useful and practical.
- NEW CSS3 Modern theme.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and all Virtuemart versions.
- HOT Navigate, slide, minimize and maximize contents.
- Customize the speed to slow down or fast up the expanse of sub menus.
- Support unlimited items and categories.
- Compatible with all templates.
- Option to add more than one module in a page.
- Right to Left language support.
- Show preview image on mouse hover in themes list.
- HOT 4 default themes style.
- Expand/Collapse submenus with fast but smooth effect
- No Java Script conflict.
Click here to see demo.
- Download Skyline Virtuemart Nested Accordion at http://extstore.com/products/modules/virtuemart-accordion.
- Go into Administrator site, click to Extension → Extension Manager, then Browse the File and Upload and Install.
(Virtuemart component need to be installed successfully before installing this module)
Setting for Details
- Position: the position you have in a template. For instance: position-7 of Beez20 default template.
- Status: published, unpublished or trashed.
- Access: public (for user and guest), registered (for user only).
- Ordering: The ordering the module will be put with other modules in the same position
Settings for Basic Options
- Menu ID: Option to place more than one module in a page.
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix applied to the CSS class for individual module styling.
- Menu Theme: Select themes to style the menu. There are 3 themes to choose: Black, Silver and Modern style. Preview images will appear when hovering the mouse to select in the themes list.
- Right to Left: Choose Yes to enable style for RTL language.
- Orders: Order categories by its ordering or name.
- Show Product Count: Select Yes/No to Show/Not Show product count at the right side of categoies on menu.
- Fade Effect: Option to add fade effect when expanding/collapsing sub-menu.
- Event: If choosing Advanced Click for expanding/collapsing menu, users can just click to icon to show/hide submenus. Unlike Click event, no menu link is removed. Or users can select Hover option and don't need to click anything to expand/collapse menu.
- Delay: Time-interval for delayed actions in milliseconds.
- Duration: Time-interval for moved actions in milliseconds.
- Transition: 30 effect transition for animations.
- Custom CSS: Add CSS style to customize the template.
Setting for Menu Assignment
- Module Assignment: Choose to assign module in selected pages.
- Menu Selection: Select menu type.