Skyline Scroll to Top for Joomla 2.5
Skyline Scroll to Top can set to appear in back-end, front-end and popup window of media gallery. Users can also customized background image, colors, position, border radius, offset and padding very easily.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Work well in front-end and administrative page.
- Style of 'Scroll to Top' link. You can choose either Text or Icon.
- Support background image with preview image.
- Text or title of 'Scroll to Top' link.
- Duration of smooth scrolling effect.
- Colors and position are easy to configure.
- Various options to customize offset and padding.
- Fully configurable and very easy to setup
- 30 scrolling transitions effects
- Enter your custom CSS if you want to change width, height, color, etc.
Click here to see demo.
Download Skyline Scroll to Top from our website at http://extstore.com/joomla/plugins/scroll-to-top. Then install the extension as 3 following sub steps.
- Step 1: From Administrator Top Menu, choose Extension->Extension Manager
- Step 2: Click Browse to the file of Skyline Scroll to Top, then Click Upload and Install
- Step 3: Install Skyline Scroll to Top successful.
Setting for Details
- On the Admin Top Menu, choose Extension Manager, click in Plug-in Manager.
- Search for Skyline Scroll to Top and click on to enable status.
Setting for Basic Options
- Admin Enable: Enable or disable Scroll to Top in back-end admin page.
- Background image: Set the background image for the Scroll to Top button. You can get some images on ExtStore as well as upload your own images. You can also preview the image promptly after selecting it.
- Text: Text of 'Scroll to Top'link. Leave this empty if you want to display image only.
- Title: Title of 'Scroll to Top' link.
- Customize the style of your 'Scroll to Top': Use HTML colors fro Background, text, hover background and hover text colors.
- Position: Pick one of 4 positions: Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left and Bottom Right.
- Border Radius: Add rounded borders to your 'Scroll to Top
- Offset and Padding: Use various options to reset the distances and rims in pixels.
Setting for Advanced Options
- Scroll Duration: Duration of smooth scrolling effect.
- Scroll Transition: Transition of smooth scrolling effect.
- Custom CSS: Change the width, height, color and many more characters of 'Scroll to Top' style.