Skyline Keyword Linking for Joomla 2.5
Skyline Keyword Linking is a set of component and content plugin for Joomla 1.7 and later versions. It automatically converts defined keywords in Joomla article to links. This is useful to improve internal cross referencing pages inside your site or link to external partner (SEO).
Skyline Keyword Linking provides a powerful links and keywords management that allows you to manage keywords by categories in Joomla back-end when corresponding articles are viewed in front-end. Instead of displaying so many words on SEO, the search results are displayed by keywords in categories.
Skyline Keyword Linking also works with long key phrases, these key phrases are configured to point to different links. The component is simple to use and appropriate for all website types such as education, organization, business website...
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Support unlimited keywords and categories.
- Direct SEO benefit by building internal and external links for your website.
- HOT Define keywords (keyword phrases) in singular or plural form.
- Define title for links.
- Option to set how to display page when clicking links
- Easy to add available links to articles on website.
- Easy to add images from the resource files or from Url in categories.
- Filter keywords by category.
- Define DoFollow or NoFollow for each link.
- HOT Limit the maximum number of generated links in one article.
- Customize style class of link.
- Option to exclude tags, so that link will not define the words contain these tags.
- HOT Fully compatible with com_K2.
- Easy and friendly administration.
Click to see demo.
- Download latest version of Skyline Keyword Linking from our website at http://extstore.com/joomla/components/keyword-linking.
- Go into Administrator site, click Extension → Extension Manager, choose Browse the File, then select Upload and Install
Setting for Plugin Details Option
Setting for Plugin Basic Options
- No Follow: Choose No to make "Follow link tooltip showing".
- Target: Open the link page in a new window, a parent window, the same frame or in full body of the window.
- Case Sensitivity: Option allows to link the uppercase keyword even when the keyword is in lowercase settings.
- Link Limit: Limit links for each keyword. If you set the Link Limit = 1, only one keyword link can be displayed although there's more than one keyword in the content.
- Keyword Format: Format of keyword link.
- Excluded Tags: Keyword link will displayed except for these excluded tags.
Create New Category
- From the Administrator site, click Components → Skyline Keyword Linking → Categories Tab. Click to New option make a new category.
- The Title of category is required.
- Title: The name of the category. This is requested by default.
- Alias: Alias of category title.
- Parent: Choose one parent category from existing categories or No parent.
- Status: Published, Unpublished, Archived or Trashed.
- Access: public (for user and guest), registered (for user only).
Create New Keyword
- Keyword: Add the keyword in the blank.
- Keyword (Plural): Plural type of keyword.
- Category: Choose a category for the keyword.
- Link URL: Link address to another website when click in one keyword.
- Tooltip: The extra description displayed if you hover your mouse to a keyword.
- Target: Open the link page in a new window, a parent window, the same frame or in full body of the window.By default, it inherits Target option from Plugin settings.
Edit an Existing Keyword
- Search for the keyword you want and click to edit.
- Set default Permissions used for all content in this component.
Display on Frontend
Keyword Linking with K2 Component
Skyline Keyword Linking is fully compatible with K2 Component.
- Download and Install com_k2 successfully.
- Publish a random K2 item.
- The defined links and keywords will be displayed automatically in all K2 contents.
Keyword Linking with Zoo Component
Skyline Keyword Linking absolutely works well with Zoo Component.
- Download com_zoo from http://www.yootheme.com/zoo/downloads/download?layout=single and install it.
- Publish a random Zoo item.
- All the main features are the same as com_content. The keyword will display the links automatically for all Zoo contents.