Skyline Content Advertisement for Joomla 2.5
Skyline Content Advertisement is a plugin that integrates ads/sponsors slots into contents of your Joomla website. Google Adsense, affiliate network and individual sales advertising can be displayed in Joomla articles (com_content) or in K2 articles (com_k2). You can make advertisement for individual article in article edit page, for group of articles in a category and in a category edit page or for all articles in plugin configuration.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Compatible with K2 component.
- HOT Support 3 positions for com_content: After Display Title, Before Display Content, After Display Content.
- HOT Support 5 positions for com_k2: Before Display, After Display Title, Before Display Content, After Display Content, After Display.
- Categories can be inherited ads from parent categories.
- Display fields for inputting advertisements in article edit page and category edit page automatically (for both com_content and com_k2).
- Priority displaying orders in descending from article, category to parent category and plugin.
- Easy to add HTML, CSS and JS tags (Banner, Google Adsense,...).
Click here to see demo.
- Download the latest version of Skyline Content Advertisement at http://extstore.com/joomla/plugins/content-advertisment.
- Go to Administrator site, choose Extension → Extension Manager. Then Browse the file and click Upload and Install.
- Install Skyline Content Advertisement successfully.
After installing Skyline Content Advertisement, these options appeared automatically in all articles, categories, parent categories in com_content and com_k2. They make up style and positions of ads.
- Enable: Choose Yes/No to Enable/Disable Ads.
- Before Display: Ads display above the main content and side panel areas.
- After Display Title: Type code to display ads directly after the item title.
- Before Display Content: Ads display before the start of the main content area.
- After Display Content: Ads display after the end of the main content area.
- After Display: Ads display after the end of the main content and side panel areas, right before the footer.
Create Ads in Joomla articles
- Click Content → Article Manager from Admin Toolbar to select an article. Click in to edit.
- Or create a new article.
- There's always available setting options. Type the ads code into the right positions.
- If you have some problems with ads After Display Title, click Article Options to hide the Show Intro Text.
- Display at front-end
Create Ads in Joomla categories
- Choose Content → Category Manager to manage.
- All the steps are at the same way with articles but the priority to display ads from categories to their parent categories.
- Any article in that category will display ads in front-end like this:
Create Ads for all Joomla contents
- From Administrator site, click in Extensions → Plug-in Management, search for Skyline Content Advertisement and check in to edit.
- There are 5 parameters to customize. But with the Joomla Articles (com_content), please note that they are supported only 3 parameters: After Display Title, Before Display Content, After Display Content.
- When you type the ads code in one of these boxes, the advertisement will be displayed in all contents on your website.
- Max Category Depth option to customize the category levels from which subcategories and items inherited.
- Display on front-end
Create Ads in K2 Component
Skyline Content Advertisement supports to display ads with all 5 positions in com_k2.