Mootools Nested Accordion for Joomla 2.5
- NEW Modern CSS3 theme.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and other later versions.
- Support RTL languages.
- 4 exclusive themes: Black, Modern, Silver and Modern CSS3 theme.
- 3 events to trigger accordion menu: hover, advanced click and click.
- Control mouse hover delay.
- Change the speed of expanding/collapsing menu.
- Work well with modern browsers: IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari...
Click here to see demo.
- Get the module Skyline Menu Pro from http://extstore.com/joomla/modules/menu-pro
- Follow the instruction here to install and set for Skyline Menu Pro successfully.
- Get Mootools Nested Accordion plugin from http://extstore.com/joomla/modules/menu-pro/mootools-accordion.
- Go to Administrator site, click to Extensions → Extension Manager, then Browse the file and Upload and Install.
- Go to Plug-in Manager to publish Mootools Nested Accordion Plugin
- Go to Extensions → Module Manger, click New on the option bar to create a new Skyline Menu Pro module
- A pop-up will appear.
Setting for Mootools Nested Accordion Menu
- Go into the Administrator site, choose Extensions → Module Manager, choose Skyline Menu Pro
Setting for Details
Just follow the guide here
Setting for Basic Option
- Select Plugin: Default (used as the Joomla menu); If you choose Mootools Nested Accordion, you may customize the below Mootools Nested Accordion Options.
- Select menu: Choose menu type to display.
- Menu Tag ID: Enter a value to assign as the id property of the root tag when the Menu is displayed. Also, it help you to put more than one module in one page here
- Start Level: Level to start rendering.
- End Level: Level to end rendering.
- Show sub-menu items: Choose Yes/No to show or not show your menu in multilevel
Setting for Advanced Options
Just follow the guide here
Setting for Mootools Nested Accordion Options
- Select Theme: Select the theme style to display menu. There are 3 themes to option: Black Theme, Silver Theme and Modern Theme. Preview images will appear when hovering the mouse to select in themes list.
- Right To Left: Allow to enable/disable or detect animation effect.
- Fade Effect: Create fade effect when expanding/collapsing submenu.
- Event: Choose Hover or Click.
- Remove Parent Link: Only or not only child links are clickable.
- Delay: Time interval for delayed actions when we use hover in milliseconds.
- Duration: Time to determine how long the animation will run.
- Transition: Choose the moving style of animation.
- Custom CSS: Modify the visual style of the menu.
Setting for Menu Assignment
- Module Assignment: Choose to assign module in selected pages.
- Menu Selection: Select menu type.