Hikashop Nested Accordion for Joomla 2.5
Skyline HikaShop Nested Accordion is editable from the backend to speed up in expending/collapsing sub menu. Furthermore, the module supports unlimited categories and sub categories, CSS style is fully customizable for design.
- NEW Modern CSS3 theme.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5+ and latest HikaShop version.
- Support unlimited categories and sub categories.
- HOT Show preview image on mouse hover in themes list.
- Sort categories by Name or Ordering.
- Show/Hide Product Count.
- Option to add more than one module in a page.
- Option to input or autodetect Itemid for category link.
- Right to Left language support.
- Mouse hover delay control.
- Change speed of slide.
- HOT 4 default theme style: Modern, Black, Silver and Modern CSS3 theme.
- Support SEO.
- Support menu class suffixes can use to create your own CSS files.
- Work smart on Firefox, IE9, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome...
Click to see demo
- Download the latest version of Skyline HikaShop Nested Accordion at http://extstore.com/joomla/modules/hikashop-accordion.
- Go into Administrator site, click Extension → Extension Manager, then Browse the File and Upload and Install.
(HikaShop component is strictly required before installing this module)
Settings for Details
- Position: the position you have in a template. For instance: position-7 of Beez20 default template.
- Status: published, unpublished or trashed.
- Access: public (for user and guest), registered (for user only).
- Ordering: The ordering the module will be put with other modules in the same position
Settings for Options
- Menu ID: Option to place more than one module in a page.
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix applied to the CSS class for individual module style.
- Menu Theme: Select themes to style the menu. There are 3 themes to choose: Black, Silver and Modern style. Preview images will appear when hovering the mouse to select in the themes list.
- Right to Left: Choose Yes to enable style for RTL language.
- Itemid: Item id of categories. Enter a valid value to show the products (leave blank or 0 for autodetection).
- Included Categories: Enter category ids here, separated by comma, then only those categories will be showed on frontend. If you want to show all categories, just leave it blank.
- Order by: Order categories by Name or Ordering.
- Show Product Count: Select Yes/No to Show/Not Show product count at the right side of categoies on menu.
- Full Product Count: If choose yes, the category's product count will be calculated by sum of product count from all subcategories.
- Fade Effect: Option to create fade effect when expanding/collapsing sub-menu.
- Event: If choosing Advanced Click for expanding/collapsing menu, users can just click to icon to show/hide submenus. Unlike Click event, no menu link is removed. Or users can select Hover option and don't need to click anything to expand/collapse menu.
- Delay: Time-interval for delayed actions in milliseconds.
- Duration: Time-interval for moved actions in milliseconds.
- Transition: 30 effect transition for animations.
- Custom CSS: Add CSS style to customize the template.
Setting for Menu Assignment
- Module Assignment: Choose to assign module in selected pages.
- Menu Selection: Select menu type.
Show on the front-end pages
Using Itemid for Hikashop Products Layout
Itemid is an option in the module settings which is used in order to diversify ways of displaying products and categories on HikaShop website. But before using this feature, we need to follow these steps:
- In administrator site, choose Menus → Menu Manager → Add new menu to create a new menu or use an existing menu.
- Next, click in Menus → Hikashop - The menu you've just created to Add New Menu Item. Choose Menu Item Type as Categories listing.
- Click Save and wait until it display the HikaShop Options.
- Setting for HikaShop Options:
- Type of content: Choose Product, Category or Brand, depending on which content type you want to show.
- Type of layout: Choose style to display the contents selected before.
- You now have one menu with a certain id.
- Then back setting in the module options to fill this id in Itemid field
- Show on Frontend